Are you on Instagram randomly and go to your explore page and see all this amazing cheesy, double dipped, fried, dyed and played to the side goodness? And you wonder how can you recreate it or where can I get that from! I may have helped solve some of your issues.
To be a foodie, you must live, breathe and sleep food. Literally food is on the brain 24/7 and your pockets must be pretty steady. The truth is that, most of the foodie’s and bloggers are invited to eat there for free to do reviews. Which means that have some serious “kitchen cred”. And these fabulous women are enjoying the fruits of their labor and some by whipping up delicious meals that are easy to make at the tap of a button.
So stop what your doing and go follow these women now:
15. @onehungryjew | Rayna – NYC Food, Travel & Cooking
14. @thatschelsea | That’s Chelsea – Plant-based Blogger | Youtuber
13. @firstandfull | Marissa Allen – I blog, take pictures and cook. Oh and I watch a lot of football.
12. @chelseamessyapron: Chelsea Lords – Blogger, Photographer, and food lover
11. @foodieinnewyork | Vallery – Seasonal & Travel-inspired Recipes| Wanderlust Photos + Food by Me
Salmon and lemon skewers marinated in fresh dill, olive oil, Dijon mustard, lemon juice & spices// These #salmon #kebabs are delicious, nutritious and easy to prepare! The recipe is on my blog: FoodieInNewYork.com or you can watch me make them on SnapChat this morning (👻: FoodieInNewYork). Tap @foodieinnewyork for a direct link to the recipe. #grilledfish #grilledsalmon
10. @bakeritablog : Rachel Conners – Baking Blogger + Recipe Developer | Making wholesome desserts
For his birthday, my dad requested a "chocolate something with a coconut crust, maybe topped with mangos and strawberries." This beauty is my interpretation of that request – a coconut macaroon crust, dark chocolate mousse filling, topped with mango, kiwi, strawberries, peach, and nectarine roses 🌹👏🏻 it was my first time making fruit roses, and I may or may not have spent about 2 hours practicing, but I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out! ✨ A BIG happy birthday to the best dad & best friend a girl could ask for 💕😘🎉 love you tons dconn!
9. @recipesfromapantry : Bintu – Food Blogger| Recipe Developer |Travel
8. @thefoodiephysican : Sonali – Food Blooger. ER doc . Chef. Mom. Cookbook. Author. Board Certified Foodie
7. @hipfoodiemom1 : Alice Choi (Hip Foodie Mom) | Foodie, Food Blogger, Veggie Lover
6. @thecookierookie : Becky Hardin – Easy recipes anyone can make!
5. @lindseyeatsla : Lindsey | Restaurants, recipes, travel
4. @chocolateforbasil : Jerelle Guy | Cooking for two. Vegetarian from a tiny, Boston kitchen
3. @gilliehouston : Gillieh | An appetite for adventure (and tacos). Writer seeking great food & stories
2. @melissas_healthykitchen | Melissa – Here to inspire a balanced lifestyle, through a healthy mind. body.soul
Happy Sunday friends. I've been staying away from bananas in my smoothies after doing @newportbeachcleanse (to help with sugar levels) and it has been fun coming up with other creative combos 🙆🏻😋This one did not disappoint •••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Berry smoothie bowl 1 cup almond milk 1 cup mixed frozen berries (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries) 2 handfuls of spinach 1/4 cup riced cauliflower 1 scoop @mrm_usa Veggie elite vanilla bean protein Blend and top with all the sprinkles your little heart desires. Tap photo to see what I used.
1. @meikoandthedish | Meiko – Corp. America retiree -> Full time food blogger risking it all to do what she loves
Just heard that they may be coming out with a "Making the Murderer" Season 2!!! OMG, I remember watching the first season and being glued to the television. As a matter of fact the show inspired this recipe (believe it or not): FLAMIN RED FRIED CHICKEN using flamin hot cheetos as the crust. #TeamGreedy #MeikoAndTheDish #RecipeOnTheBlog